Updated June 22, 2020
As businesses are reopening and more people are circulating, the coronavirus continues to spread in our community. Our priority remains the health and wellbeing of our patients and staff. Following are some of the steps we have taken to make sure you can safely take care of ongoing health needs:
- We offer phone and video appointments for your safety and convenience
- We require masks and temperature checks for everyone—including staff, patients, and visitors—entering our buildings. You must wear a mask when you visit us as you will not be admitted without one.
- We limit non-essential visitors (extra guests will be asked to wait outside)
- We maintain physical distancing at all of our locations.
- We separate sick patients from healthy ones
Please contact your health center location to make an appointment. We are ready to help with your health concerns, medication refills, lab results, and more.
If you have symptoms (fever, cough, shortness of breath, loss of taste or smell, diarrhea, headaches, new muscle aches):
- stay away from others, even if your symptoms are mild
- contact your healthcare provider if your symptoms get worse or if you are concerned that you might have COVID-19
- trained medical staff will evaluate you by phone to see what action is needed.
For more information:
California Department of Public Health
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
San Joaquin County Public Health (209) 468-3822 daytime or (209) 468-6000 evenings/weekends
Solano County Public Health (707) 784-8600 24/7
Advice line for Health Plan of San Joaquin Members: (800) 655-8294
Partnership HealthPlan Advice Nurse: (866) 778-8873
CMC's COVID-19 Information Line: (209) 425-0007, M-F 8 am-5 pm