Coronavirus Update March 12, 2020
Community Medical Centers is responding to COVID-19 and working with our local public health partners to ensure that we are fully prepared. We encourage our patients to follow these guidelines for reducing the spread of respiratory viruses.
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Do not touch eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands.
- Stay away from people who are sick.
- Stay home if you become sick with respiratory symptoms like fever and cough. If your symptoms worsen, call your healthcare provider.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces at home, work and school.
- Practice healthy habits: get plenty of sleep, be physically active, manage your stress, drink plenty of fluids and eat nutritious food.
- If you have not received your annual flu shot, please schedule one with your provider to help protect yourself against the flu.
For more information:
California Department of Public Health
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
San Joaquin County Public Health (209) 468-3822 daytime or (209) 468-6000 evenings/weekends
Solano County Public Health (707) 784-8600 24/7
Advice line for Health Plan of San Joaquin Members: (800) 655-8294