CARE LINK "A Health Care for the Homeless program."
- Do you currently lack a regular night time residence?
- Are you living in a publicly or privately operated shelter that
providing temporary living space including homeless shelters, transitional
housing or half-way houses?
- Are you living in a place not designed for or ordinarily used as a
regular sleeping place?
If so, you may qualify for low or no-cost health care and medical
WHO? Qualification based on housing status alone.
"CARE LINK" is a Health Care for the Homeless program, providing health care
services and outreach to those living in the greater Stockton Area, who meet the
federal homeless guidelines.
What? Low or no-cost health care services
Medical screening exams,
physicals, preventive care and treatment for acute & chronic illnesses.
Childhood physicals & immunizations, family planning, STD treatment, PAP smears,
lab, X-ray, and dental services. Referrals for mammography, specialty care,
mental health and substance abuse services are available.
Where? Stockton area homeless providers
Referrals for appointments
can be obtained through homeless service providers in the Greater Stockton area
- Heaven of Peace
- New Hope Family Center
- St. Mary’s Virgil Gianelli Medical Clinic
- Stockton Gospel Center Rescue Mission
- Stockton Shelter for the Homeless
- S.J. Co. mental Health
Crisis Center & H.E.A.R.T.
- S.J Co. Office of Substance Abuse
Central Intake & Community
- Central Valley Low Income Housing Corp.
- Or by calling: CARE LINK: AT (209)-954-7702
When? Gleason House Homeless Clinic Hours are: Mon - Fri 1:00 PM
- 5:00 PM
Services are also available at Channel Medical Center: Mon-Thurs
9:00AM – 8:00 PM, Friday 9:00 AM – 6:00PM, Saturday 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM