To protect yourself and your family:
- Wear a mask
- Stay at least 6 feet away from others
- Avoid crowds
- Wash your hands often
- Get your flu shot
- Talk to your provider about getting the COVID-19 vaccine when it becomes available to you
For more information, visit www.cdc.org
How we are protecting our patients
Community Medical Centers is doing everything possible to keep our patients safe and healthy during the pandemic:
- Phone and video appointments are available.
- Anyone entering our buildings first must have their temperature taken and must be wearing a mask.
- Guests accompanying patients for visits will not be admitted.
- Physical distancing is required in our health centers, and sick patients are separated from healthy patients.
- Please contact your health center for an appointment. We are here for all your health concerns.
If you have COVID symptoms
COVID symptoms include fever, cough, shortness of breath, loss of taste or smell, diarrhea, headaches and muscle aches. If you are experiencing these symptoms:
- Stay away from others no matter how mild your symptoms are.
- Contact your provider if your symptoms worsen.
- Contact your provider if you are concerned you might have COVID-19. We will evaluate you by phone to determine next steps.
Letter regarding Coronavirus Testing
Positive Coronavirus Information
Managing your Coronavirus symptoms from home (English | Spanish)
Centers for Disease Control & Prevention Coronavirus (COVID-19)
San Joaquin County Public Health
Solano County Public Health
Yolo County Public Health
Moderna COVID-19 vaccine (English | Spanish)