Free COVID-19 test kits available to all CMC patients
Free COVID-19 vaccinations for CMC patients 6 months and older; 5 and older may get a booster two months after they are fully-vaccinated
COVID symptoms can include fever, cough, shortness of breath, loss of taste or smell, diarrhea, headaches, or muscle aches
Wear a mask and stay away from others no matter how mild your symptoms are
If you test positive, call or text (209) 425-0007 to be evaluated for treatment
How Community Medical Centers protects our patients
- We are doing everything possible to keep our patients safe and healthy during the pandemic:
- Phone and video appointments are available.
- Anyone entering our buildings first must be wearing a mask and will be screened for symptoms.
- Physical distancing is recommended in our health centers.
- Please contact your health center for an appointment. We are here for all your health concerns.
State of California
Centers for Disease Control & Prevention Coronavirus (COVID-19)
San Joaquin County Public Health
Solano County Public Health
Yolo County Public Health