CMC: Your Primary Care Medical Home
At CMC, patients are at the center of our health care system. We strive to provide care that is Patient-Centered, Comprehensive, Coordinated and Accessible.
- Your questions and concerns come first.
- You select the provider you want.
- Your needs, goals, and values inform and drive your care plan.
- Diagnoses, treatment, and results explained in a way that makes sense to you.
- You and your family share in decision-making.
- Support for you and your family to manage your own care.
- Care for prevention and wellness, acute and chronic conditions.
- A team-based approach to your care that includes physicians, nurses, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, social workers, and health educators.
- Clear communication about your care among you, your family, your primary care clinician, and your care team members.
- Use of broader community services and support to meet your care needs.
- Same day appointments when possible.
- Shorter wait times for urgent needs.
- Advice from our providers 24 hours/day.
- Staff who speak your language and understand your culture.